Reliable and valid instruments are important for both research and practice in the field of healthcare and social services. In a new research project about developing a Chinese instrument database, Dr. Chitat Chan from the Department of Applied Social Sciences of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University is now recruiting one half-time research assistant (Appointment period: 24 months).
The appointee will assist the project leader in research project of “A Peer-to-Peer Online Sharing Platform of Chinese Research Instruments in Health and Social Sciences (code: TBC). The appointee will be required to:
· help promote the platform
· help invite researchers and students to subscribe to the platform
· collect research instruments
· conduct initial analysis using statistical software like Excel and SPSS
· perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of Department or his delegates.
a) have a honours degree in Social Sciences
b) have a good command of both English and Chinese;
c) have some social science research training or experience.
Applicants are invited to contact Chitat CHAN at tel. no. 3400 3682, or email email@example.com for further information. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a further interview.